Retreat to Fairhaven
Fairhaven is a great place for Christian groups, churches, or families to retreat together in a quiet, restful, encouraging environment. In addition to a beautiful mountain location, Fairhaven can provide lodging for a medium-size group, meeting space, and kitchen facilities. We can also recommend local services such as caterers.
Many Christian workers use Fairhaven as a place to get away and rest a while, enjoying God’s creation, spending quiet time alone with the Lord, and recharging.
Contact us about hosting your next retreat at Fairhaven.
Focused retreats throughout the year to encourage and equip hosted by Fairhaven.
Things to know/things to do
- Unwind on the 100-acre campus, completely surrounded by the lush beauty, views, fragrances, and soundscape of the Cherokee National Forest.
- Stroll along Roaring Creek (which runs right through Fairhaven), with its five bridges, pond, waterfalls, animals, birds, rhododendrons, and other flowering shrubs.
- Visit the Fairhaven gift shop for books, boutique coffee, mountain crafts, music, and to meet friendly folk.
- Take a side trip to the mountain town of Roan Mountain. Experience the year-round, breath-taking views of Roan Mountain State Park. Or access the Appalachian Trail.
- The chalets and cottages have no TV, no WIFI, and limited cell coverage, so you can unplug and tap into what the Lord is saying through His creation.
- The mountain atmosphere is refreshing. It is a little cooler and quieter up here.
- Each chalet or cottage has a deck designed and furnished for simple comforts—sitting, sipping coffee, taking in the enjoy views, enjoying the sound of a babbling water, songbirds, and breezes in the trees.
- Lodges offer a full kitchen, tables, chairs, whiteboard, large screen tv, and digital project with screen—perfect for your group meetings.
- Fairhaven is affordable. In fact, many guests are surprised at the low cost of a Fairhaven retreat.